Looking for a speaker for your next event? Want to step away from the featured “star lecturer” bit and change things up?
Let’s face it, it’s tough owning and running a business! It’s even tougher taking time out to go to events and conferences. Because of that, you want to make sure you’re getting a return on the investment of your time.
We’ve all been to the large conferences with breakout sessions. They’re all very similar. Big lectures with lots of ideas thrown out to the audience. Then we write all of those ideas down and go home excited to implement them.
A month later, nothing. Just a notebook with ideas.
Creativity is missing. Ownership is missing. A plan is missing.
Creativity is defined as the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems, communicating with others, and entertaining ourselves and others.From Human Motivation, 3rd ed., by Robert E. Franken
My mission is to equip people with the tools, training, and inspiration to achieve and grow. Because of this, I focus on helping entrepreneurs, micro businesses, and small businesses put their ideas into action.
Keynote presentations, workshops, and breakout training for leaders, teams and individuals including:
- Strengthen Your Power Base
- Network Like a Project Manager
- Change: Don’t Act Like It’s a Dirty Word
- Battle of the Dark Side: Delivering Bad News
Participants will leave with a plan of action to implement the ideas they’ve learned. They will also depart with an accountability plan, to facilitate a successful implementation of the ideas that are important to them.
Fuel The Fire
Every opportunity is an opportunity to learn and be creative. I apply the following to each event and interaction:
- When people are enjoying themselves they engage more in learning, absorb more information, feel confident to try skills and are more likely to use those skills.
- Placing value on connecting with the group, keeping things fun, and engaging everyone through lots of exercises and participation.
- Keeping it simple. I translate the complex into simple, straightforward methods so that anyone can understand and put those ideas into action.